Blind as a bat, mad as a hatter, red as a beet, hot as a hare, dry as a bone, the bowel and bladder lose their tone, and the heart runs alone.
- Blurred vision, dry skin, fever, flushing
- Ileus, urinary retention
- Tachycardia, hypertension, hyperthermia
- Mydriasis, myoclonus, seizures
- Coma, delirum, hallucinations, amnesia
Antihistamines, antipsychotics, antidepressants, antiparkinsonian drugs, atropine, benztropine.
DUMBBELLSS: Diarrhoea, Urination, Miosis, Bradycardia, Bronchospasm, Emesis, Lacrimation, Lethargy, Salivation and Seizures.
Most deaths from bradycardia, and bronchospasm/bronchorrhoea.
- Bronchorrhoea, confusion, defecation, diaphoresis, diarrhoea, emesis, lacrimation, miosis, muscle fasciculations, salivation, seizures, urination, and weakness. Complications include bradycardia, hypothermia, and tachypnea.